It’s been some time since I’ve written… much has changed and yet some things have remained the same…
Am I the only one that feels life is often two steps forward and then two steps back, so that you end up in the same spot? But the cool thing is … I don’t feel like I’m in a rut… I’ve accepted that it will take a little bit more time as I await a few dreams to come true…
Kind of cool that my perspective is positive and no longer dependent upon what’s going on around me. I’d consider that growth and worthy of kudos; YAY me!
Update on me –
- still working on my splits (the left is darn near touching the ground – the right one though is still in progress. Whew!)
- still saving money and I’m happy to report I’ve made significant progress – I am more than halfway to my set goal!
- still not married to my “one” but I have made peace with that. I trust that when the timing is right, it will be right.
And then there was some new –
- went snowboarding for the first time in January… lot’s of fun but good grief also lots of work!
- scheduled to go paragliding at the end of this month
- buying a house this summer
So although there hasn’t been too many drastic changes in life – I’m feeling pretty good about me and where I am… I guess you can say I’ve found my sweet spot! Life is good and I’m grateful for that! But should I start to get a bit too comfortable and forget to keep chasing my dreams… this image reminds me stay focused and driven:
Until next time!
Life According to Me,